Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last Day

   Today was my last day of my internship. It was very bittersweet. I met a lot of nice people, had a lot of fun, and, of course, learned a lot. I hope everyone who has read this blog has as well.

   And now, it's time to let the stats roll!

   In total there were 121 page views. My second blog post "Frederick Douglass Elementary School" actually had the most page views. People stumbled onto my page from search keywords such as "frederick douglass elementary school leesburg va," "layout for new frederick douglass elementary school leesburg," and "frederick douglass elementary school location leesburg"

   Most of the viewers were from the USA. 3 people from Germany visited the blog (Guten Tag!), One person from South Korea found the page, and then one day, five people/views from the UK stumbled onto my page for some reason.

   The most common operating system was Windows (85%). Mac was in second place with 8%, while the rest (Mac, Blackberry, Other Unix, Android, and iPod) were under 10% each. The most common internet browser was Internet Explorer (57%). Firefox was at 28%, Chrome was at 10%, then Mobile, Safari, and Mobile Safari made up less than 3%.

    I do have a couple of blogs in draft, and they will (hopefully) be posted, just not on a schedule. Again, thank you for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment