Sunday, July 10, 2011

Intro

Loudoun County Public Schools' Administration Building
This is where I work!

Let's start this out. This summer, I'm an intern for Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS). I'm researching its school buildings' histories, and I thought I would share some of that. Sure, the summer's halfway done, but that doesn't mean it's over!

A little about myself, school-wise. I moved to the area in the middle of kindergarten. I attended Catoctin ES that half year. The next year, Evergreen Mill ES opened, and I was moved there. Middle school was at J. Lupton Simpson MS, and high school was at Loudoun County HS. I'm now in college at Christopher Newport University, 3-4 hours away, majoring in theater.

It's been pretty fun so far. Ask a question, I'll try to find out the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment