Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Coming Back...!

Guess who might be getting an intern position again at Loudoun County Public Schools? THIS GUY!!

I haven't gotten a 100% confirmation, but they are interested in having me back. That's half the battle right there!

I hope you can't wait for more content, more history, more everything!! This summer, we will follow the finishing of the new Frederick Douglass Elementary School, see the new John Champe HS open, as well as maybe look at my day-to-day jobs. I also plan to cover some Aldie history, as I can see people continue to search for history on the school, yet there is none here.

This year, I also hope to not get sick for 3 weeks. Before I started my blog last year, I got strep and it was pretty bad.

Finally, I hope to finally bother the food department, the only department I didn't bother on the Admin Building second floor.

Of course, this is all IF I do indeed get it again. Here's hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment